FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, July 24, 2022

In tune with Napoleon Hill's thinking, I can see that Dr Maxwell Marlz was also a man who truly believed in the sense of urgency, as expressed in these words of wisdom from him:

"Within you right NOW is the power to do things you never dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you just AS SOON as you can change your beliefs."
"Do not say to yourself, 'I am going to act this way tomorrow.' Just say to yourself - 'I am going to imagine myself acting this way NOW - for 30 minutes - TODAY."
“Live in the present. The past is gone; the future is unknown – but the present is real, and your opportunities are NOW.”.
"You can do only one thing at a time. I simply tackle one problem and concentrate all efforts on what I am doing AT THE MOMENT."
"You can be happy NOW as well as every single day you are working toward achieving your goals... ""
Having a sense of urgency means doing what needs to be done immediately, without being asked and in the most thorough way possible in order to create change.
To me, it's a vital leadership trait. I am pretty sure Dr Maltz would have readily concurred.


No comments: