FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Interestingly, as mentioned in the Psycho-Cybernetics classic, martial artist and movie actor Chuck Norris, a close friend of the late martial artist and philosopher Bruce Lee, took Bruce Lee's exercise (which I have had already described in an earlier post) even further.

In his book, The Secret Power Within You, Chuck Norris wrote:

"I actually write down on a scrap of paper whatever negative thoughts I have and then burn them.

When I dispose of the ashes, the thoughts, too, are removed from my mind."


No comments: