FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

A jolly Smart Advisory!

"Read a Book 10 Minutes Every Day!

Ideas would come to me, triggered by something someone else had written."
~ The Good Men Project;

From my own experiences, I have had found that the 10-minute-a-day quest can do wonders:

- It keeps me inspired by other people’s thoughts;
- It gives me a different perspective;
- It opens the creative flow in my headspace;
- It restores my ability to be more discerning with my time and effort;
- it encourages me to spend time on projects with lasting benefits;

No comments: