FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Over the years ever since the late seventies, I have had often purchased and collected a plethora of brain teasers and mind flexors, in addition to construction kits like Googolplex, K'Nex, Zometools, etc., especially during my overseas trips.
Prior to my relocation to Vietnam in 2010, I have had in fact given away a lot of them to relatives and friends, but I still hold quite a lot of them.
This is just one of them, a wooden tangram puzzle.
I always love to play with them during my mental timeouts!

No comments: