FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

This elegant quote to me is the best definition for success.

It shows that success is more of a journey than reaching a destination.
It implies sort of a work in progress, with juice of growth.
It necessitates preplanning as a goal striving endeavour.
More importantly, it has to be expressed in personal terms.
In retrospect, my nascent exploration of developing personal mastery has had started with my initial participation in Paul J Meyer's Dynamics of Goal Setting back in the late seventies.
I was then a young manager.
It led me to reading the classic works of Napoleon Hill, Dr Maxwell Maltz, Dale Carnegie, Earl Nightingale, Og Mandino, just to name a few of my perennial favourites, which had impacted me tremendously, as I traversed the Highway of Life for more than seven decades.
As a matter of fact, Paul J Meyer's elegant quote:
"Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically acted upon... must inevitably come to pass,"
is still framed and hung on the wall of my private sanctuary a.k.a. personal library today.

No comments: