FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Frankly, drawing upon my own personal experiences over the years while traversing the Highway of Life, the mentioned traits - creative, playful, determined and focused - are already an integral part of our innate creative success mechanism, as long as we have a sense of direction and understanding (plus maturity) of where we are and where we want to be.

It's always good to recap, review and reinforce (I call them the 3 R's Strategy) what Dr Maxwell Maltz had already taught us about savouring success and thus enabling it, via formulating and exercising the Nostalgia for the Future, with the elegant criteria  of his acronyms, namely, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and F.A.I.L.U.R.E., in mind!
Henceforth, here's my parting shot:
I will find a way or create a way. I will not make an excuse!

No comments: