FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, June 26, 2022

A quick look at some interesting and insightful words of wisdom from Dr Maxwell Maltz of the Psycho-Cybernetics fame, to which I fully concur:

"The person in hot pursuit of meaningful, rewarding goals and a calendar of important things to do has little time to obsess over trivial slights and offenses."
The whole essence of goal striving as well as the focus on 'The Vital Few and Trivial Many, Doing More by Doing Less', is beautifully captured in this elegant quote.
Throughout my journey - stretching for more than seven decades - along the Highway of Life, many giants have touched my life and left me with much compressed wisdom, as I often like to describe it.

For me, Dr Maltz had truly been a great inspiration.
His intellectual contributions, among others, have been both a source of renewed learning, and also a point to pause and reflect upon lessons I have had learned.
To drive home my point, I have had thus come to the conclusion that, the most effective professionals are those who are future-focused, goals-directed and action-oriented, the attributes of which invariably engender the ability to cut through the clutter to focus on what is most important.
Just sharing my musing for the day.






No comments: