FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"All I need to do now is to choose one or two of these gorgeous bookshelves for my books!"

As a book lover, I am naturally attracted to a good number of fascinating bookshelf designs while browsing through a unique weblog known as 'BookShelf', operated by journalist Alex Johnson.

I have captured a few for display as shown below:








I am relocating to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in mid-September. Together with my wife, we are building our new home, a three-storey apartment, in the outskirts of the capital city. Construction will start in February next year as it is an auspicious year.

All I need to do now is to choose one or two of these gorgeous bookshelves for my books in the studyroom!

No comments: