Monday, May 3, 2010
LIFESCAPING SEMINAR @SIM, scheduled 15-17th September 2010
Dilip Mukerjea is scheduled to conduct the next session of his foregoing popular 'Lifescaping' seminar under the auspices of the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) from 15th to 17th September 2010.
The synopsis of the seminar is outlined as follows:
- Are YOU learning as fast as the world is changing?
- Are YOU agile enough to boost growth and profits?
- Are YOU exploiting opportunities?
- Are YOU living your life out loud?
- Are YOU creative enough to combat corporate challenges?
Savour the exhilaration of your embedded talents via these offerings:
Leadership, Innovation, Fellowship, and Entrepreneurship!
Lifescaping™ helps you to:
• Develop Strategic Response Capabilties for your business
• Design & Develop Projects to move from aspiration to activation to actualisation
• Design blueprints for your life and career
Lifescaping is a unique, visually provocative, highly interactive business (and work *) planning, and personal, life-design tool. It provides a gestalt, large-picture perspective by slashing learning curves normally deployed for preparation and consolidation of plans.
[* Public Sector agencies and non-profit]
Benefits to You:
Fully interactive experience that enables you to amplify your capabilities via INITIATIVE, CREATIVITY, and PASSION, in order to become:
- STRATEGICALLY NIMBLE
- RELENTLESSLY INNOVATIVE and
- IMMEASURABLY ENGAGING
It gets you to define your vision, and chart a course towards it. Achieve this by recognising your needs, determining your values, and crafting your beliefs. Success is inevitable.
Significant enhancement to your sense of motivation. Puts you in control of your life via control of your mind, guided by the purity of your spirit. With power, purpose, and forward direction.
Entrepreneurship and Leadership:
Acquire a range of techniques that give shape and dimension to your life. Create a vision that needs no revision.
Direct your attention to The Triple Bottom Line of: Economic Prosperity, Environmental Well-Being, and Social Justice. Awaken your spirit and allow yourself to experience success.
· Identifying lessons from the past
· Envisioning possibilities and scenarios by charting with Lifescapes™
· Preparing for contingencies and risks
· Lessons and exercises in entrepreneurial thinking
· Understanding current realities relevant to markets and competitors
· Developing strategies and SMART goals
· Monitoring progress and growth for continual success
· Multiple insights on leadership across domains
· Conducting ‘vulnerability & opportunity audits’
· Creating game plans
· Creating business plans
· Suite of techniques in creativity & innovation
· Strategic Thinking skills to move ahead from aspiration, to action, to actualisation!
Who Must Attend:
Executives at all levels and from any discipline in the corporate and educational ecosystems. Anyone who desires to leap ahead, from confusion to profitability. People who wish to connect with the symphony of their spirit.
Venue : TO BE ADVISED.
Time : 8:30 - 18:00
Fee : S$1,605.00 (SIM Members) (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Enquiries : 62489407 email@example.com
For more information about seminar, you can download a brochure from this link.
For seminar registration, please proceed to this link.