FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Saturday, May 30, 2009

TAKING A BREAK IN VIETNAM, AS WELL AS TO RECHARGE MY BATTERIES!

I am leaving for Ho Chi Minh city this afternoon by Tiger Airways.

Together with my wife & a small bunch of her young nieces/nephews, I am spending 8 days/7 nights on an upcountry tour.

We will take our own sweet time to travel with our own hired mini-bus, & will cover the beautiful beach resort of Nha Trang & the mountain resort of Dalat.

A Singapore couple (my Polytechnic buddy from the sixties, David, & his wife, Jenny) & their young daughter, will also join us in the self-planned upcountry tour.

For a change, I will not carry my laptop & hand-phone. In other words, I need the complete break so that I can recharge my batteries!

I will be back in Singapore on 13th June, while my wife will stay back for another two weeks.

As far as this weblog is concerned, I have already scheduled a preset upload of the daily dosage of selected excerpts from the braindancing quintet of Dilip Mukerjea, as well as from his bookazines & posters during my absence. That's all.

No comments: