2. The way is in the training.
3. Become acquainted with every art.
4. Know the ways of all professions.
5. Distinguish between gain & loss in worldly matters.
6. Develop intuitive judgement & understanding in everything.
7. Perceive those things which cannot be seen.
8. Pay attention even to trifles.
9. Do nothing which is of no use.
[Source: 'A Book of Five Rings' (Go Rin No Sho), a strategy guide, from the spiritual perspective, by Japan's legendary combat strategist Miyamoto Musashi (1584AD-1645AD).]