FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

MY PRIME DOLPHIN WORLDVIEW SURVEY REPORT

According to the Yo!Dolphin! Worldview Survey, created by Dudley Lynch of Brain Technologies Corporation:

"I am a Prime Dolphin thinker by nature, and I believe in potential abundance and potential scarcity. That is, I believe that we can have either—it is our choice. And I believe that we can learn to leverage what we have and can use our resources strategically and elegantly. Therefore, I make flexibility, innovating and doing more with less the cornerstones of how I create my world. Above all, I have little patience with or use for localities, organizations or individuals that are clearly and frequently dysfunctional. And I have even less tolerance for persons and entities that are ethically challenged and indifferent to people's real needs and fair share. I like new ideas, tools, technologies and opportunities, especially if they will help me solve difficult problems and produce breakthrough outcomes with win/win results."

If you are interested in securing one for yourself, you can go to this link.

[Dudley Lynch, thinkologist, founder & president of Brain Technologies Corporation, is also the author of 'The Mother of All Minds' & 'The Strategy of the Dolphin' (with Paul Kordis), among many other great books on accelerated self-growth. I read his first book, 'Your High Performance Business Brain, an Operator's Manual', now out of print, way back in the mid-eighties.]

No comments: